Reply to: andyb@thumpernet
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] pm0.net, ossrc, spamcop on Monday 5:42:28 PM

We blacklist using kill.lst in Imail.

@reply.pm0.net
@ofr.pm0.net
@iso.pm0.net
@ecs.pm0.net
@nws.pm0.net
@lot.pm0.net
@tsn.pm0.net
@fnp.pm0.net

Chances are you will have to learn the virtual server setups
used by them, but I can say adding the above to my kill.lst
caused a major drop off in spam. If Declude made a wildcard
functional setup, it would be far more useful than Imail's
kill.lst. For now if we want to cut off spam servers all
together we use the kill.lst and this probably lowers CPU
use as well.

--
Roger Heath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Copy of Original Message(s): -----

a> Hi,

a> Ok,

a> If it is abc.pm0.net

a> can I use a wildcard like *.pm0.net to catch it?

a> the stuff is still coming through

a> Thanks,
a> Andy Baldwin

site at http://www.declude.com .