Reply to: andyb@thumpernet
      Re: MISSING_REVERSE_DNS:Re[3]: [Declude.JunkMail] pm0.net, ossrc, spamcop on
Wednesday 1:24:59 PM

No. Imail blocks this and replies with an error saying
Improper email address... or something like that. We
keep an eye out for these virtual domains and were very
surprised at how great a reduction in spam occurred when
we blacklisted (via Imail kill.lst) these.

We use his technique a lot now after we see patterns of
spam caught by Declude, we sometimes blacklist the server
if it is a continuous source of spam... This also makes
for much less mail to manage in the Spam directory.

--
Roger Heath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Copy of Original Message(s): -----

a> Hi,

a> I did this and the spam being caught slowed way down...  Is it logged
a> when emails are killed through Imail?  I looked and didn't see where it
a> is...but I may be missing the entries.

a> Thanks,
a> Andy Baldwin

a> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
a> http://www.thumpernet.com