Hello.  I'm a new user to declude's products, so sorry if I'm asking
things that were asked recently.

We're trying to build some good filters that will eliminate real junk
without blocking valid messages.  I'm guessing this might cover
70-80% of the junk without blocking most valid messages.  Does
this sound reasonable?  Is there a "sample" setting file that
people start with (besides with the default which does not block anything)?

A second question - is anyone charging a premium for AntiVirus and AntiSpam
email, and if so, how much?  Per email account?  Per domain?

Thanks

Chris Ulrich
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

site at http://www.declude.com .