Love the program, how about a button that might delete all the files that
were moved to the Deleted folder?  I would say you would want to always have
to confirm this option, but it would save some time having to go out and
delete them.

Sincerely,
Grant Griffith, Vice President
EI8HT LEGS Web Management Co., Inc.