>WEIGHT10        HOLD    X-RBL-Warning: %TESTSFAILED%.

That won't work.  The HOLD action doesn't take any extra information (in
the future, it may accept a directory name, but it doesn't accept anything
at this time).  If you use:

         WEIGHT10        WARN    X-RBL-Warning:  %TESTSFAILED%

Then a warning would get added to the headers with the list of tests.

FYI, this is a good idea -- I just added it here as a test, and it's nice
to see the list all on one line like that.

>We've never seen the WEIGHT10 appear in the header, only
>WEIGHT20, etc. I just realized these are all HOLD, so I
>guess I need duplicate tests with WARN?

That's correct.

site at http://www.declude.com .