I am now catching up on list mail - Saturday at work.....I just had to reply
to his one:   ROFL ROFL :)

Craig.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Shacklett
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 1:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude v1.35 released

I put this in global.cfg:

XINHEADER       X-Note: Tests failed: %testsfailed%

and I get lines like these in my awesome new Spam Review Message Header box:

WEIGHT182

I'm having trouble getting any work done, what with trying to see the screen
through copious tears of absolute joy.

site at http://www.declude.com .