>Declude reports "missing Message ID header" - which is being challenged by
>the sender's IT folks. When I look at the header - I DO see one:

IMail will add the Message-ID: header if it was not present.  That's the
format of IMail's Message-ID: header, so it looks like it wasn't included.

Do you have the full headers of the E-mail, in the original order?  If the
the format above, then it was almost certainly added by IMail because there
was originally no Message-ID: header.

site at http://www.declude.com .