Ditto what Aaron said.

I ran about 2000 messages on Friday and Declude bagged 37% of them.  I
use a fairly soft weighting as I have my final action set to DELETE.  If
I played harder ball I bet I'd bag 50%, easy.

Performance hits (I am tinkering w/my system at the moment, and have
extra stuff here I can lose, so bear this in mind):

I'm running 31 separate tests, with the final arbiter being a Weight13
that tallies up the score run up by the previous 30.  On my 1GB,
dualPIII-800 SCSI Win2k box performance runs at about 450ms per message
(switch the log level to debug and you can see the execution time).

That's a lot, timewise, but the net effect on perceivable server
performance is flat-out zero.

Buy Declude.  You'll need to play with it for a couple of weeks to see
whats the right threshold for you... Which means you're going to scan
thru a lot of ads telling how to enlarge Mr. Happy and whatnot, but once
you are past that initial phase you can forget all about it.

--Matt Robertson--
MSB Designs, Inc.
http://mysecretbase.com