Hello Kevin,

I use a combination of weighted system and cold block system. But I'm
slowely moving into a fully weighted system.

Today if the offender is sending from a spamcop listed server the
messages gets held. If sent from a ORDB listed server we bounce the
message.
If the total weight is over 20 I hold it and if it's over 30 I delete it.
We deliver around 4-5k messages daily and that is after killing around
60% of all the incoming messages.
Rarely we get complains about the ORDB bounced messages. Never had
anyone that so far complained about never gotten a message (deleted
spamcop messages). Of the held messages we very rarely see any legit
messages in the hold queue. Sometimes a person is sending a message
from a broken Mac e-mail client from an ISP that doesn't have any
reverse dns setup and the provider don't support abuse and postmaster
so the messages gets held (I dropped the postmaster and abuse test
down a little bit in weight so these messages no longer gets held).

I'm very active on numerous public mailing lists. Got my e-mail
address posted all over the place on webpages and everywhere else
possible and today I might get 4-5 junkmail per week instead of 10+
per day before. The best investment we done after we got Imail to
replace our old crappy SmartMax Mailmax mailserver which all a sudden
after a patch turned into an open mail relay which the developers
refused to see or acknowledge (all their suggestions on settings where
correct and it didn't do this until AFTER a patch had been applied to
their software that they released).

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
     - Your Full Time Professionals -
eBay UserID : macahan

site at http://www.declude.com .