-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 2:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] How can I go about blocking this spam?

>The "From:", "To:", and "Reply-To:" addresses are all real, but note
>that the first "Received:" headers says: $domain [195.147.191.22]

Note that the SPAMHEADERS and HELOBOGUS tests will both catch the phony
"$domain" host.

Also, the IP address is listed in DSBL, DSBLALL, NJABL, OSSRC, and
SPAMCOP
(along with a few others), so you should easily be able to catch it with

the weighting system.

>I would like to be able to test for addresses
>(@vonl.com) e-mail addresses that are sent from servers that are not
>within my IP range.  Is this possible?

No, that is not possible.

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  You can E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
assistance.  You can visit our web site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .