>The messages are failing various tests, but the problem is because the
>message appears to have come "From:" one of my users e-mail addresses
>the bounce is getting delivered to my users mailbox.

That's exactly why you shouldn't be using the BOUNCE action for that
E-mail.  It will go to an innocent victim, not the person that sent the
E-mail.  You should only use the BOUNCE action for tests where there is a
good chance that the sender is valid (IE the REVDNS test, where there's
about a 50-50 chance that the E-mail came from a legitimate source).

>Is there a test that can catch "$domain" exclusively?

With the latest beta, you can use the new filtering system with a file that
has a line like this in it:

         HELO  5  CONTAINS  $domain

site at http://www.declude.com .