Jeff,

Friday, July 26, 2002 you wrote:
JK> Just curious. How many people are using both Declude Junk Mail and
JK> the sniffer add-on and has it made a difference if yes.

    We are very small at only a few thousand messages per day.  We
    hold all spam and inspect before deleting.

    SNIFFER has benefited us in 2 ways:

      1) it has increased our spam catch by 25% to 30% over declude
         only.  So we are now averaging about 43% of total messages
         being trapped as spam.

      2) it has decreased our false positives on spam from about
         3% to 4% of trapped messages to about 1%.

Terry Fritts

site at http://www.declude.com .