Jim,

Mine's rather short and contains no profanity, so I don't see any
problem posting it here...It's essentially what someone else posted to
the list a while back minus a few that were causing too many false
positives plus a few negative weights for legit sites that were
getting caught.

--Todd.

SUBJECT 5 CONTAINS ADV:
BODY 5 CONTAINS Online Credit Report
BODY 5 CONTAINS FINANCIAL FREEDOM
BODY 5 CONTAINS subscriber of Mad Blast
BODY 5 CONTAINS Human growth Hormone
BODY 5 CONTAINS E-Tradead.com
BODY 5 CONTAINS FREE instant quotes
BODY 5 CONTAINS This is NOT spam
BODY 5 CONTAINS because you opted-in
BODY 5 CONTAINS because you have opted-in
BODY 5 CONTAINS because you have subscribed
BODY 5 CONTAINS because you have requested
BODY 5 CONTAINS never sends unsolicited email
BODY 5 CONTAINS one of our marketing partners
BODY 5 CONTAINS selected marketing partners
BODY 5 CONTAINS AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV
BODY 5 CONTAINS This message is sent in compliance
BODY 5 CONTAINS passed by the 105th Congress
BODY 5 CONTAINS 1618 TITLE III
BODY 5 CONTAINS s.1618 title III
BODY 5 CONTAINS address was obtained
BODY 5 CONTAINS CLICK HERE for a FREE
BODY 5 CONTAINS instant online Approval
BODY 5 CONTAINS Money Makeing Opportunity
BODY 5 CONTAINS 2002 Web Credit Inc
BODY 5 CONTAINS email address was obtained
BODY 5 CONTAINS e-mail address was obtained
BODY 5 CONTAINS Increase your penis size
BODY 5 CONTAINS Real ZOO web site
HELO 8 CONTAINS $domain
BODY 5 CONTAINS Saf-E Mail Systems
BODY 5 CONTAINS inserted into the To and MAILFROM addresses

BODY -5 CONTAINS emazing.com
BODY -5 You are subscribed as
MAILFROM -5 beliefnet.com
MAILFROM -5 emazing.com