> T> would or could it capture legitimate mail?
>
> Yes.  Lots of valid mailing lists have bounce in them too.

So far I have not received any legitimate mail from a BOUNCE address,
though, I'm sure there are some out there.  This is also why I did
not use it in the kill list- yet.  I really want to see more on the
subject.  That is why I posted the previous e-mail.

Regards,
Tom
Image`fx

site at http://www.declude.com .