-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Roger Heath
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 9:19 PM
To: Tom
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] SpamReview Request - Delete All

Ok,  SpamReview  mailFrom is working great for me with the proper
string detect...!!!

Now for another request. two more buttons:

Delete All - Deletes all entries.

Delete  All  and  Exit - Deletes all entries then exits (deleting
deleted if switch is 'on')

This  is  really  want is needed. This way one may inspect select
messages  and  manage them then delete the rest in one blow. This
will  save  me  even  more time from an already great time saving
program.

--
Roger Heath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
ActivatorMail(tm) ver.082302 Scanned for all viruses by
www.activatormail.com intelligent anti-virus anti-spam service