I have been using Declude for almost a year now and I thinks its the best
software ever made... I have tweak the settings and weights but I have run
into problem with the whitelisting for existing customers.

With WHITELISTING, I know there is a limit of 200 domains. Will this limit
ever be increased? Or maybe be made into a separate test like the FROMFILE
where ALL domains listed in that would be allowed....???

The only other option I can think of is once you hit the whitelist limit of
200, you create a test using the FROMFILE and use a negative weight of like
100. This would kind of do the same thing of the whitelisting, just a little
hokey....

Thoughts???

Thanks,

Adam