could we anticipate an ETA?
It's too early for an ETA, sorry.

***Regarding end user spam control via e-mail subscribe method. This
would be a nice option, but I would prefer Web interface for our
customers and ability to modify that page with instructions, graphics,
support info, etc. I know a lot of pros, cons, opinions here from
others, but I am customer driven. How about the option of both methods?
Both methods may be a possibility. However, the web interface would take priority, unless it seemed that the E-mail option would be useful to a lot of people.