Does Declude  JunkMail have an email file similar to the virus file recip.eml?  I have a client that wants to be notified when they have an email they don’t receive.  We are having an unusual amount of lost emails and they are (and I am) trying to finds out why.  Almost all attachments with .pdf are being lost.  I believe it is a bad mail client issue but need to verify this.  The broken mail client is caught by Declude Virus but I am unable to capture all of them as I can not sit in front of the tube constantly.  So some sort of notification will help.

Also can I direct this to one domain only?  Mt biggest client wants it but I do not want all our clients to be inconvenienced by it.

I see where attbi.com is without an abuse account…sorry about that!  SPEWS listed my ISP …3 Class C blocks because of an email from one account.  Makes sense to me.

Jim Rooth
Klotron, Inc.
214.244.0979
[EMAIL PROTECTED]