-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Helpdesk
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 2:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Sending out a bounced message

on 2/19/03 2:54 PM, R. Scott Perry wrote:

>> After checking the logs I do see the SMTPD and SMTP entries as stated.
So
>> that portion is working…now to find out why I am losing attachments.
>
> Is it the whole E-mail being lost, or just the attachment?  Neither
Declude
> nor IMail will remove attachments, so if the attachment is missing, it's
> almost certainly a mail client issue.

If it is just the attachments, and the client is running Outlook Express 6,
the problem is their security settings.

Microsoft's instructions for changing the security settings in Outlook
Express and Internet Explorer can be found at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q291387 .

Later,
Greg

Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.