Scott

Then could you add special handling in declude for postmaster and abuse to
allow for an alert to be passed back the the sender if the email should be
deleted or held and one of the reciepients is postmaster or abuse or mabe
the accounts could be configurable. A template email could be used to send
back.

Kevin Bilbee