This is directly off the rfc-ignorant.org site. So it is OK to reject/block
email to the postmaster as long as the  following is applied.

----
After careful consideration, there seemed to be a consensus among users that
use of blacklists, etc., did not meet the "narrowly tailored" requirements
for blocking mail to postmaster, but that it would be undesirable to list
sites simply for employing the MAPS RBL and such on their postmaster
address. It was decided that we wouldn't list folks if the rejection message
for postmaster seemed to indicate the reason for denial ("{ip} rejected as
listed on the MAPS RBL", etc.)
---- Full text at http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/policy-postmaster.php

Due to the amount of non-legitimate email sent to the postmaster account. I
think mail servers should spam scan these emails and delete or hold the
messaages and possible send a message back with why the message was not
delivered. If some one really has an issue with mail delivery do a whois and
pick up the phone and call, if that number is invalid then?????? I tell my
users and even my non-users that email is not guarenteed to get the the
reciepient. The postmaster\abuse accounts are no different.

Kevin Bilbee