Why would you white list the postmaster anyway, only 1 of about 1000 emails
to my postmaster account is legitimate. Same for abuse.

Madscientist wrote:
>Most valid messages to postmaster, for example, only have
>postmaster as the recipient.
----

When ever I notify a domain of a poorly configured server or a server in
spam databases. I send the message to abuse, postmaster, domain billing, and
domain admin email addresses. I find I mostly ger responses from the domain
billing email address.