> That's the HOLD action.  Although you can use it, the HOLD action will
> prevent the E-mail from being delivered.  So if you use the HOLD action,
> the recipient will not receive the E-mail.

Right, I understand that option, which is why I'd prefer to be able to COPY
the lower weighted mails to be reviewed by spamreview, but still be
delivered.

The problem here is that the COPYTO action sends a copy of the E-mail to someone else, so it wouldn't be viewable with spamreview (which I believe only works with held E-mail).

 The way I had it set before, and still do to an extent, was to
copy the failed email to a review area to get headers, etc. to add to
filters with. This way, mail was still being delivered, and we could update
filters at the same time. Spamreview seems to be an easier approach to this,
so I wanted to copy the lower failing mail <still let it be delivered> and
review it with Spamreview.

It sounds like you're looking for an action that acts like the HOLD action (by copying the Q*.SMD and D*.SMD files to a specific directory), but also delivers the E-mail. Unfortunately, there isn't anything like that in Declude JunkMail.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.