I'm seeing this a lot during the last couple of days. I have one
customer specifically who has received dozens of NDR bounce messages
this week. The original spam message has her email address as the
sender, but the messages are not being sent or relayed through my
server. Most are originating outside U.S.

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.