No, the emails before never failed the helobogus.

Did anything else change? Simply changing the IPs can't cause the HELOBOGUS test to fail if it wasn't before.

As for having the PCs themselves have an IP.  Well, of course they do, but
it's a private internal network, IMail is outside our private network.  The
firewall does NAT so all our PCs are seen as having just 1 ip.

The 1 IP is just from an external point of view. Unless your mailserver is not behind the firewall, it will see different IPs, whether the connections are coming from internal IPs or external IPs.

Could you send the full headers of one of the E-mails that is failing these tests?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.