Hi,

Some providers will delegate a classless reverse lookup zone to you. That's
what you expected.

Some providers will NOT delegate the zone to you - instead they have THEIR
name server act as "secondary" to your "master" name server for that zone,
i.e., they do zone transfers from your master server to their name servers -
and then their name servers answer the queries.

>> The customer's CIDR Block: 65.69.21.192/27 <<
>> If I nslookup 65.69.201.195 <<

So which is it? 65.69.201.x or 65.69.21.x?

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ptr.ch?ip=65.69.21.195 shows that there is a
valid Reverse DNS - so why do you want to change it?

It also indicates that there is NO delegation from the SWBELL name server to
yours.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.