Argh. I know this has been covered buy I can't find it in my own
archives from the group..

Where do I define per user tests ? I am trying to use the REDIRECT (
REDIRECT [EMAIL PROTECTED] c:\dir\dir\username.txt ) statement to point at
a username.txt with their own configs in it. Particularly their own word
and fromfile filters. Do I copy and rename the $junkmail file ? Where do
their own tests get defined ? Do I copy and rename the global.cfg ?

I am looking in the dec<date>.log files and not finding any errors or
something that tells me that the user is using their own tests or cfg
file ...

Karl Drugge