I am still having issues with this. I have the REDIRECT
[EMAIL PROTECTED] c:\dir\dir\filename in both the global.cfg and the
$junkmail file. I also have the renamed copy of the $junkmail file with
the custom actions in the Imail directory. It is not processing the
users settings...

Can you look at the global.cfg and $junkmail files or give me another
thing to test for ?

The key here is that the REDIRECT command must be in whichever config file is used by the recipient. So if you already have a per-user or per-domain configuration file, the REDIRECT command would need to be in there.

Also, you should note that Declude will never look at anything in the \IMail\ directory (the only file that belongs there is the Declude.exe file).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.