From: R. Scott Perry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 6:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Per user tests....

>Ahh. OK. I am getting it now. So, to whitelist for that particular
users
>fromfile, I would set the test to assign weight 0 in my global.cfg, and
>then in the users config file ( a renamed copy of the $junkmail file ),
>I would use a ROUTETO statement ?
>
>Is this correct ?

That should work fine.  That way, E-mail failing the test that is sent
the one user to get caught, but if it is sent to other users, it will
not
get caught (although it would appear in the X-Spam-Tests-Failed:
header).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.