----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Another idea would be to block SBL with IMail 8 so that stuff never gets
> to Declude.  SBL can be as much as 25% of my traffic, and I weight that
> in Declude so that it deletes on just that one hit.  This could
> potentially save you a good deal of processing power and be huge for
> your system.  You can still keep track of statistics by using IMail's
> daily report to show you how many messages got stopped that way and
> adding them into your Declude results.

Deleting messages based on a single test result is very bad advice.  No test
is 100% accurate, and in my experience they are typically less than 90%.  If
it works for you, and you and your users don't care about the legitimate
messages you are most likely deleting, that's fine.  But to make this
recommendation to others without the appropriate caviate is irresponsible.

Bill