        From: R. Scott Perry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Sun 1/25/2004 9:28 AM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] DNS Warnings

        >I noticed in our Declude Log (running MID) that we have numerous of the
        >below message (different domains).  Is this telling me that there was no
        >MX or A record listed for the lookup domain?  I pretty sure, however, just
        >wanted to check, thanks for the aid.

        It is saying that your DNS server reported a "server failure" - which
        technically means that *your* server failed.

        However, many DNS servers will return a server failure response when a
        remote DNS server returns a server failure.  So the chances are that the
        remote DNS server is the one with the problem.  Declude JunkMail will not
        fail the test if a server failure is returned.

        Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
        Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
        vulnerability detection.
        Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.

<<winmail.dat>>