                From: R. Scott Perry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Sent: Sun 1/25/2004 10:44 AM
                To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] DNS Warnings

                >          Thanks for the aid.  I'm with you on the second point, I
think
                > our DNS server (Bind 8.4.3) attempted to verify the domain (all of
them
                > look spam in nature) and couldn't find an A or MX listed for them and
                > returned back to Declude that warning.

                Actually, the "server failure" should indicate that your DNS server is
                broken, so it definitely should *not* return the server failure unless
it
                is broken, or *perhaps* if it receives a server failure from the
remote DNS
                server.

                Declude JunkMail is asking BIND if the domain has an MX or A record --
so
                if it returns a server failure when it should not, it is hurting your
spam
                control.

                Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail
mailservers.
                Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
                vulnerability detection.
                Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day
evaluation.

N¬f¢—¬±Æç_¢»â®ë±¼ƒyÉnuåb®ë!¶Úÿ