From: "System Administrator" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Interim Log Level Low and IP

on 1/23/04 6:54 PM, R. Scott Perry wrote:

> Actually, with the latest interim release, if you use LOGLEVEL MID, you'll
> get the IP without all those "Msg failed" lines.

And if you need to see the "Msg failed" lines and had loglevel mid in the
beta or last released version of Declude you'll need to change to loglevel
high to see those lines now. Nothing like having logs 5 times larger just to
see the information that was in the old mid logs.

Too bad there aren't more levels of logging like

Low - minimal
Midl - minimal + ip (no msg failed)
Mid - old mid (msg failed)
Midh - mid + ?
High - everything

For those of us that use/modify filters daily, the msg failed line is very
important. All we want is our old mid results again. Call it mid or midh but
this high level is just way too much information for people needing the "msg
failed" line.

Thanks,
Greg