> Now,  when  someone  sends  mail,  it WILL be validated by the Imail
> server.  If  an alias does not exist, it can be rejected. If it does
> exist,  the mail will be processed by Declude and eventually it will
> be forwarded to the "incoming.domain.com"...

We  have  indeed built applications that automatically do this kind of
"smart MX" thing in much the same way using IMail alone.

What  would  be  great about MS SMTP and ORF in this situation is that
you  could  set  up  as many LDAP subdomains as you want, one for each
IMail domain, and push the IMail info into LDAP using CSVDE/LDIFDE. If
you  have ODBC tables for each domain, a SQL > CSV > CSVDE flow should
be very straightforward. Haven't done it, though.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.