Anybody already using a handy way to record the HELO in the decMMDD.log
file?

I'd like to save the step of going to my sysMMDD.txt file if I could.

I've run Bud's test for a few hours and had quite a few hits.  The only
false positive wasn't a false positive at all, but a correctly identified
case of the mailhost with a revdns that reflected the host IP, with a
matching HELO.  And it did not hit on HELOISIPX.

Andrew 8)