on 4/20/04 3:16 PM, Matt wrote:

> NOTCONTAINS would be incredibly helpful for lots of filters, though of course
> all forms of NOT filters would be good addition, but NOTCONTAINS is the most
> flexible and therefore capable, especially to defeat a counterbalancing filter
> so that it doesn't credit too much.

I agree 100%!

> I'm sure you probably have a reason for this, but you might consider
> whitelisting your own address space and using Hijack for spam prevention.  If
> you were on IMail 8, WHITELIST AUTH and PREWHITELIST ON wouldn't be bad ideas
> either if you required AUTH.

We're an ISP and we believe we can't whitelist our addresses and we
definitely can't require authentication.

> I believe that Entourage on a Mac will fail CMDSPACE,

No, you misread one of of my original messages when CMDSPACE was released
and have continued to state that Entourage on a Mac will fail CMDSPACE when
that is not true.

> least sometimes fail this new HELOIP test,

Yes, Microsoft's Entourage (Mac) and Apple's Mail both fail the new HELOISIP
test.

If I get some time I may install some other Mac OS X e-mail clients to see
if they fail the same test. That might let me know if the problem is an
e-mail client problem or a Unix (BSD under the Mac interface) problem.

By the way, have you fixed the problem with your external size program?

Later,
Greg