Below are the headers from a message that was blocked.

How was it blocked? The HOLD action? What does the log file say about the E-mail?

However, I having a problem figuring out just what blocked it.  I don't block
NOABUSE or NOPOSTMASTER so I am not sure why it was blocked.

Those are the only two tests that the E-mail failed, so if it was blocked by Declude, it was because of one of those two tests.

And that is why those both show as X-RBL_WARNING?

That means that Declude used the WARN action for both tests, so Declude did not block the E-mail.

So what blocked it?  Hoping
someone can help explain.

How do I know for sure who's blocking? IMail Spam or Declude JunkMail?

That all depends on how you know it was blocked -- what indication do you have that it was blocked?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.