> Maybe I will just make two separate mailboxes - 1 for Declude Spam and
1
> for IMail spam.  That would probably be the easiest way.

In my opinion I would just use one of the two methods Declude or IMail.
You are going to have to invest time in either/both and it seems to me
that it would be better to invest in only one product. I am relatively
new to this and purchased Declude to do the Anti-SPAM work therefore I
have completely ignored the Imail options. Maybe some of the other
veterans here will tell me I should do both but my approach is to use
KISS as much as possible. If you use both you are going to have the be
constantly figuring out which one did what and I think it will make it
more complicated

Anyway only my opinion.

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe

Declude
> did
> not block the E-mail.
>
> >So what blocked it?  Hoping
> >someone can help explain.
> >
> >How do I know for sure who's blocking?  IMail Spam or Declude
JunkMail?