Is it possible to make the weight of a test conditional?

Here is my thinking: we've been having problems with our own users getting
zapped by the CMDSPACE test.  We are running IMail 7.15, so we don't have
access to the whitelist auth option.  We can whitelist our own domains, but
that would let a lot of spam through, since spammers often falsely use your
own domain name as the from: line.  However, it would be nice to have the
weight of CMDSPACE be 8 most of the time, but reduce it to, say, 2, when the
message comes from our clients' own domain names.  So we're not whitelisting
our own clients' domain names, just changing the weight of one of the tests.
Can this be done?

Thanks,

Ben
BC Web