That is very significant, and could explain what I'm seeing.  I'm going to
increase my delete weight a bit for a while to make sure there are no high
FPs.

I do see the following detection rates from yesterday (3/30)

AHBL   97.4%
CBL   99.9%
CSMA   97.1%
CSMA-SBL   93.4%
JAMMDNSBL   76.0%
PSBL   96.9%
SBL   99.5%
SENDERDB-BL   96.4%
SNIFFER   98.7%
SPAMCOP   99.7%
UCEPROTECT1   100%
UCEPROTECT2   97.2%

rates for all seem to have increased significantly over the past couple of
days.

BTW, I sent to the Junkmail in part so others could comment on other tests
that may have significantly changed.

Darin.