David,

Unfortuantly, this is not a feature. It is one that we have been asking for as well. If we ever get this feature I know for one thing I am going to move F-Prot to my first scanner and enable this. Mcafee while a great scanner it is very CPU intensive.

Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And Imail. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

David writes:

Hey all,

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. WE are currently
running 2 antivirus filters and with the huge surge of viruses the last
couple days its come to my attention that I could spare a significant amount
of CPU if I could prevent my second antivirus from running if my first AV
catches the email. We are using f-prot and mcafee. Thanks again

-David