David Barker <> wrote on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 10:42 AM:

> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> I have posted decludeproc.exe 3.0.12 which should take care of the
> issue of decludeproc stopping on its own.
>
> Also remember you can increase the number of THREADS in your
> declude.cfg, the default is 5 you should be able to move this up to
> 25 quite easily or even double it to 50 if you have a dual CPU etc.
> Remember you will need to stop/start the decludeproc.exe service if
> you make a change to your declude.cfg

It has now been an hour and the decludeproc service has only processed
around 1000 objects, which I believe corresponds to 500 messages.  I
created the declude.cfg and put in THREADS 25.  I also dl'ed the newer
decludeproc.exe, but when I went to stop the service so I could replace
it, the service would not stop.  I had to set it to manual startup and
reboot the server (@#$#%&* Windows).  We'll see if this improves the
speed any.