I installed Junkmail Pro today as a trial with smartermail.  I have a fair
number of spams that have been held and I need a means to review them and to
identify false positives.  How do most of you review the spam in the hold
queue?

I seem to recall a utility, I think it was called spamreview, which would
display the subject, from address and body of the messages in the hold
queue.  Does anyone have this utility that they could send to me or can you
point me to where I can download it?

I tried adding a copyto action such as:

WEIGHT30        HOLD    %DATE%
WEIGHT30        copyto [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The idea being that I could use a mail client to review all of the spams
that were held.   Then using the spool filename listed in the header I could
identify the file and move it back into the mail queue for redelivery.
Unfortunately the dual actions didn't work.  Upon reading the manual closer
I found that you could create two different actions with different names but
that means duplicating each test, too.  I don't want to do that.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to review the spam that has been held?

Thanks,

Dave