> Does   anyone  happen  to  know  how  Eservice's  autothite  program
> validates  its  license  key against the official host name? Does it
> compare to an IMAIL registry key or does it look somewhere else?

It  uses  the  IMail  top-level  hostname  from the registry, like old
versions of Declude.

> I  run  smartermail  and  I'm wondering if I add the IMAIL registery
> keys  that  contain  the  OHN  if it wouldn't fake out Autowhite and
> allow it to work with smartermail?

You  will  probably need to add the virtual host keys as well, but you
certainly  will  be  able  to fake it out using the Registry alone. No
IMail EXEs will be necessary to install.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/