Yeah, throw us Pro users a couple of bones!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Colbeck, Andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 2:02 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Is there any hope running Declude with imail8.21???

DB> 1. 3.0.3 in our testing has been considerably quicker than that of
earlier versions of Declude.

Dave, at the top of my suggested list for "new code" in declude.exe has
been to do robust MIME decoding so that Declude PRO text filters no
longer grind the raw layer of attachments for spammy text.  That alone
would make Declude orders of magnitude faster, more accurate, and
lighter on RAM.

Meanwhile, Matt's SizeOf.vbs and Scott's compiled version have been a
great stopgap for me.  If anybody out there is wondering what the heck
I'm talking about, check the archive for my posting of my SKIPATTACH
test.

Andrew 8)