-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Fisher
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 12:57 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Help in creating a Filter

I think this would do it in two filters:
filter 1:
SKIPIFWEIGHT 100
TESTSFAILED END NOTCONTAINS MN-COMBO
COUNTRIES   100  NOTCONTAINS US

filter 2:
SKIPIFWEIGHT 100
TESTSFAILED END NOTCONTAINS MN-COMBO
TESTSFAILED END CONTAINS filter1
COUNTRIES END STARTSWITH US
COUNTRIES 100 CONTAINS US

I'd be careful. Lots of US subsidaries are owned by a foreign company and
have their mail server overseas.
Also watch out for these special country codes: (which can belong to valid
servers):
#
#  Special Codes
#
*1 Multi-Regional
*2 Europe
*3 North America
*4 Central/South America
*5 Pacific Rim
*A ARIN Unlisted (North America/South Africa)
*B Public Data Network
*E RIPE Unlisted (Europe, North Africa, Middle East)
*I Private IP
*L Loopback
*M Multicast
*P APNIC Unlisted (Asia Pacific)