I believe the order is: IP4R & RHSBL, Declude Internal, spamdomains, Extermal, Fromfile, IPFile, Filter Within the filters type the filters are run in the order listed in the global.cfg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Erik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2005 2:05 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Help in creating a Filter

From our testing of our new external program, you are right.  The external
program is being called before our combo filter is being triggered.

And the %COUNTRYCHAIN% variable is blank.  So this variable is probably
being created after Declude is done processing all tests.  Now, using
%COUNTRY% or %COUNTRIES% returns [UNKNOWN VAR].

It would be nice if an external can be called AFTER all other tests;
ordering by how it is in the config file.

There is nothing in the manual about %COUNTRYCHAIN% or COUNTRY or COUNTRIES.
The only mention of this is in the release notes posted; which was added in
version 1.62 in November 2002.