-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick Hayer
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2005 3:23 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Help in creating a Filter

Erik wrote:

>If Declude could confirm the order of how/which tests are run, it would
>be nice to know.

I agree.

The archives may help but as I recall Scott [former of Declude] was
nebulous in what the order is. The only thing for sure was filters ran
last in the order listed in global.cfg listing - generally  :)

Running in debug mode does confirm this.

-Nick
http://www.mail-archive.com.