In the process of preparing to switch from IMail to SmarterMail we had a server with an out of the box SmarterMail install on it for a few days and got blacklisted by Comcast for being an open relay.

Everything has been corrected now and we have sent multiple emails to Comcast advising them of the corrections and asking for a retest and to be removed from the blacklist but to no avail.

Has anyone run this gauntlet before?  Any pointers, contact numbers, etc. that we might be able to use to speed things along?  Our customers are getting restless.

Thanks,
Evans Martin