I've been following SmarterMail's growth with interest on this mailing list
since IMail's price debacle last year (or was it 2 yrs ago?). The
dealbreaker for us then was the lack of an equivalent to the IMail/Declude
Mailbox Action where I could route mail of a certain weight range to a
user's subfolder accessable by the user via WebMail.
   This has been extremely popular with our customers and was actually the
feature which drew us to Declude in the first place.

Now, from what I'm seeing on the IMail list, it looks as if IpSwitch is
again engaging in Sticker Shock on the IMail Annual Maintenance. I'm looking
at SmarterMail with renewed interest as, I'm sure, are others.

Have I missed news of a SmarterMail equivalent to the Mailbox Action, or is
one coming soon?

Bill